Thursday, March 12, 2009

DKWTG

Dear Dallas,
My parents are getting divorced and I get to choose who I stay with. My mom ignores me and my VERY annoying brother is going to stay with my dad. Also, my dad smokes WAY to much and I have a hard time being around all the smoke. Who should I choose? My gut tells me to go with my dad, but my heart says my mom. HELP!
Sincerely,
Don't Know Where to go

Dear DKWTG,
I have to say that my parents are not divorced so I am not in the same boat as you, but I'm pretty sure I can help. If I were you I would choose your dad and here are my reasons. I know that you want to be with a woman and your dad smokes, but if your mom ignores you and your dad gives you more attention, then I would go with your dad because I would want to feel like I mattered. Also, I can understand how your brother can be annoying because I also have a brother, but after a while your probably going to miss him. I hope after reading this you can make up your mind.
Sincerely,
Dallas

P.S. If you decide to choose your dad and you need a woman to talk to, then going to a woman school counselor or a woman you trust might help you get things off of your chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment