Saturday, April 4, 2009

Bad Boyfriend

Dear Dallas,
I have a terrible problem. I have a boyfriend, and I really like him. The thing is, he is all sugar and spice to me around all of his friends, but when all of his friends are gone, he ditches me for another girl!!! At least, that's what I think. I've seen him talking to her in the hallway. Should I break up with him, or just pretend like I haven't noticed anything?

Sincerely,
Bad Boyfriend

Dear Bad Boyfriend,
If I were you, I would confront him on what you think he is doing. If he says he wasn't doing it, then keep a close eye on him and if you do see him do it, then tell him again. If he says he didn't do it again, then dump him then and there. If he tells you that he was, then tell him if he does it again that it will be over between the two of you, and mean it. Also, if you just don't feel a connection, then break up with him saying you two can still be friends. Tell him the reasons why.

Sincerely,
Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment